Industry, Public & Economic Affairs (IPEA) Group
- Tracking the overall Economic, Industry & Sectoral trends in Auto & Tyre sectors (Global & Domestic)
- Research and consolidation of aggregated industry figures (Historical, Current & Projected)
- Drafting reports on Economy, Key sectors & Industry.
- Research on production, distribution, consumption and trade of the automobile tyres.
- Assessment of concerns and challenges being faced due to import and export of automotive tyres.
- Identify and research on top 10 export markets for automotive tyres.
- Relationship Management for smooth functioning of the industry with sectors having direct/indirect linkage – Tyre Dealers, Transporters, Customers, Importers, etc.
Convener: Mr. Rajesh Dahiya, VP – Marketing, Sales & Services – ISO , Apollo Tyres Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Convener:Mr. S. Mathan Babu, Vice President – OE & Global OHT – Sales & Marketing, TVS Srichakra Ltd. Mathan.B@tvstyres.com
Mr. Deepak Gulati, Chief Marketing Officer, Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd., email@example.com
Mr Saurav Mukherjee, SVP – Global Sales & Supply Chain, Ceat Ltd., Saurav.Mukherjee@ceat.com
Mr. Pramod Kumar Vasudevan, Head T&B Tire Business, Continental India Ltd., Pramodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Manish Verma, Head Business Analytics and Excellence India Sales Operations, Goodyear India Ltd. email@example.com
Mr Srinivasu Allaphan, Director (Marketing & Sales), JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rajat Nangia, Sr. GM – Replacement Sales, MRF Ltd. email@example.com